Use these questions to help you stay safe when using your pesticide and to spray well. Learn more about matters of timing, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and setting up to spray.
- When is the right time to spray?
- Which type of nozzle should I use?
- Which size of nozzle should I use?
- Which Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) should I use?
- What should I check on my knapsack sprayer?
- When should I schedule spraying?
- Am I fit to use pesticides?
- How do I calibrate my knapsack sprayer?
- How do I mix my pesticide and load my knapsack sprayer?