Spraying insecticides or fungicides laterally with a knapsack sprayer
This video will show you how to laterally spray a pesticide, using water. Click the play button to view the video now or click on the script tab to view the storyboard. To view the video off-line, click the link from the 'download' tab.
- a small area of dry concrete
- your pesticide label
- a knapsack sprayer and its nozzle
- clean water
- canes or sticks
- the amount of pesticide to be applied
- the water volume rate to use and
- the type of nozzle advised.
- row or swath width or the width of the canopy that you will be spraying
- your comfortable spraying speed
- the nozzle flow rate and the
- pressure of the knapsack sprayer.